[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver]Fuji films was Re: Good news from Ilford

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:12:50 -0400

You can order Fuji products directly from Japan using this website.  On
the lower right hand corner you can change the price quotes from yen to
dollars or euros.  Prices vary daily with the current currency
quotations.  They state that they sell some products not usually seen
outside of Japan.  They are currently selling three 20 sheet boxes of
Fuji Acros 4x5 for $76.57 as a replacement for the current unavailable
50 sheet box.  Is this a good price?  If I remember correctly their
shipping cost is reasonable.

http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/index.php