[pure-silver] Re: photo applications for the Android platform.

  • From: Bogdan <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:48:38 -0500

Hello Horst,

Thanks for the reminder,

Yes, I saw the news when I went to the Digitaltruth web site when I got the phone. Will recheck. I find it quite amazing that i can reference the "digitaltruth" website when I am in the field, using some thing that is the size of a small calculator. Now I can also disppense with the separate calculator. Useful info when I am loading film,,,, conditions will dictate an Efke , Plus-X @80 or tri-X @200, now I can look up the two developers I use, D-76 and Rodinal, times for 1+100 dilution, or may something else.

Now I have to set up a data base for dozen pinhole cameras and boxes, diameter of pinhole, format, Focal length, so I can access the infomation on the light-tight box I am using at the moment in order to determine exposure. Have it on my Palm Viii. Very useful. Any suggestions for a useful data base that is efficient but doesn't require a long learning curving, short and sweet.

Cheers,
Bogdan

On 2/1/2011 5:17 PM, Horst Linke wrote:
Bogdan,

take a look at digitaltruth from time to time, they are just discussing about
releases this year for android.

hth

Horst