[pure-silver] photo applications for the Android platform.

  • From: Bogdan <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:18:44 -0500

Hello,

I recently acquired a cellphone that runs on an Android OS platform. I've been searching for any photography applications for the Android. There are plenty of apps for displaying photos, organizing photo etc. but that 's not what I need.

I was thinking in terms of technical applications with photographic formulas, ie., bellows extension and such. If anybody has found anything useful, I would appreciate it if you could pass on the information.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Bogdan