[pure-silver] Re: paper speed variation

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:18:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cor!
I find it amusing that when you could go direct to the source and get your
question answered
you still choose to go fishing!

Yes, yes, I know its not the fish, its the sport!

Now be a good sportsman and go make some breathtaking images that do not
dissapear when you
shutdown your computer!

Ray
---------
psireallycoulduseascanorbetterorginizeddata,neverthelessjustforfunihaveputthesuspectedinformationinthefollowinginthreedifferentlocationsandinthreedifferentwaysbutitisnottheendoftheworldifinfactitlacksacertainamountofrealitydon'tworrybehappy!peaceloveandcreativityexclamationmark

Justtobecertain,pleasesendmeascanofthelabelforthe50*60  05C501C11       14557086
oratleastputitinthesameformastheothertwoyougave.Uncertaindataispresent.Numbers(ifyoufigureallthis
out)then(aslongasyouarecascadingintherightdirection)areastheyearfollowsnow,butnotsubsequently.
50*60 becomes self-fulfilling, and what was presented to the groom upon his
very traditional
weddingwasinfactagiftofsilverhalidecrystals,notoneofleather.

I was going to send it through a few more permutations but this is givig me a
headach!
So I WILL stop here. However, for anyone scratching their head, this one IS a
bit easier, but

--- C.Breukel@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Ray,

Simon R galley ( one of the directors of Ilford) kindly dated the