[pure-silver] Re: need help finding info, but I can't read the language

  • From: Chauncey Walden <clwaldeniii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:32:42 -0700

On 2/26/2011 11:25 AM, Janet Cull wrote:
I've used this site for a long time for developing times. They've changed something about it, and I can't read the language to follow to the right place. I can see a picture of the chart I'm familiar with, but when I click on it it doesn't come up. Maybe something there will lead me on to the right spot. Can anyone read this, and help me find the b&w developing times chart? THANK YOU!

http://www.phototec.eu/infomag_erechner.php

Janet

The times aren't on here? http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php
Chauncey