[pure-silver] Re: mike sparks?

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:37:30 -0800 (PST)

I have spoken to him several months back and he said
he'd been in a car accident.  Previous to that I was
getting no response via email etc. and had left
messages and was wondering the same thing as well as
others trying to contact him.
My assumption is he's still recovering and may be
slowed down by the accident perhaps.
Eric
--- Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>