[pure-silver] Re: link that pictures old film wrappings?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:54:56 +0200

Janet Cull a écrit :
I've lost track of the link that shows old Kodak films. I searched Kodak's site and can't find it. Does anyone have that link? I'm looking for times on these old TMax films. Thanks!

Janet Cull
Janet,
Try http://www.digitaltruth.com web site. Look for the Massive Dev Chart. Here enter the film choice and chemistry, and you''l get the published times for this particular combo.
They've archived times for old and new Tmax films for example.
A location to remember on the Web ;-)
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
S'il vous plaît, aidez nous à conserver nos ressources,