[pure-silver] Re: lids for film processing canisters leaking

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:12:28 -0400

If the canisters are anything like the Nikor developing tanks the lids
were fitted to specific tanks.  If you used the wrong lid it would
either leak or become jammed on the tank.  The secret was to scratch an
identifying mark on both the tank and the lid so that they couldn't get
separated.

Could this be the cause, that the lids have become switched?