[pure-silver] Re: ilfochrome materials in europe

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:16:56 +0200

----- Message d'origine -----
De: massimiliano russo <m.russo.fotografo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:31:45 +0200
Sujet: [pure-silver] ilfochrome materials in europe
À: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Hello,
>
>someone could tell me where to buy (in europe) ilfochrome papers (say
>30x40 high contrast ones) and p30 chemistry at reasonable prices?
>
>all the best to you
>massimiliano
>italy
>

>--
>--
>Dott Massimiliano Russo
>Responsabile networking
>www.italicon.it
>tel: +39 50 2212672
>fax: +39 50 2212677

Ilford website gives you the resellers:
http://www.ilford.com/en/contact/whereTo.asp
In Italy, you have Unionfotomarket.
You can also directly call the factory (+41 26 435 71 11) as to find a shop
closer to you.

Otherwise, any photo shop in Switzerland can order it as these papers are made
here.
I'm pretty sure they are available in Germany as it's a pretty big market for
Ilfochrome.
In France, they are available at shops like www.prophot.com

Good luck,
Claudio Bonavolta