[pure-silver] Re: Fwd: [rollei_list] Street photography with an old Rolleiflex (Vivian Maier)

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:06:12 -0700

I guess I should point out that I am merely passing along what I found on a different forum. I am pretty sure this is snowballing. I also should point out that when I went back to look at it again the guy had added more images.

Dennis
On Oct 16, 2009, at 05:12, Elias Roustom wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Pure Silver should see this too. What a great find. Every photo is fantastic.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RUG <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://vivianmaier.blogspot.com/

Unknown until her negs were found at an estate sale after she died this year. She has quite a lot of really good Rollei work here.

Dennis