[pure-silver] Re: fomatone paper & filter settings

  • From: Richard Ross / RH Designs <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:54:06 +0100

Carl -

 >Anyone have ballpark settings for Kodak/LPL filter setting with fomatone
 >paper. They only publish settings for Durst and Meopta.

The table at www.rhdesigns.co.uk/calibration.html (which gives you the
equivalent settings for Kodak and Durst when using Ilford paper) should
enable you to interpolate approximate settings for Fomatone. I've never
tried Fomatone paper however so I don't know by how much it differs from
Ilford.

Regards
Richard