[pure-silver] fix good?

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:48:03 -0800 (PST)

Well after a while I mixed a batch of fix only to forget to turn down the water
temp, and its now a very milky white mixture in appearance.    I have mixed fix
with water too hot before and it always seems to clear when it cools off

Would it likely be ok to use this as is?  Could it be used, as a temp fix and
then refix the negs later as insurance?

This might also clear, but I tried to help on portion of it along in the
cooling process but it didn't seem to help.

Any help would be appreciated.