[pure-silver] Re: cheap LED safelight

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:24:22 -0400

DEAR CHRIS,
        I would really love to try some of these.  My only worry is those
little peaks in the UV region for the Amber light.  Though they appear to be
only about 1/10th of the main power peak, remember that all silver halides
are sensitive to UV.  Might be worth testing.
        The red seems pretty safe.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB