[pure-silver] Re: Zone Data Project

  • From: <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Frank,
My review of the massive dev chart is that it doesn't contain N+ or N-
information. My shallow understanding of the zone method is that both ASA and
dev times usually change to achieve expansion or compression.
Perhaps I've missed something on the massive dev chart site that contains this
info?
Bob

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA