[pure-silver] Yes, yet another one...

  • From: "Michael Healy" <emjayhealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:33:07 -0700

On 13 Dec 2004 at 9:35, Dave Valvo wrote:

Kodak did say that had they known of your wishes
to buy one 500 sheet box they would have reconsidered discontinuing
the F surface.

Dave, that's kind of a slightly major strategy shift for Kodak, isn't it? It
never worked for
HIE in 4x5, or any of the other goods they've pulled the plug on over the
years. NOW
they'd stop the presses over a 500-sheet box? "The administration did say that
had they
known of your wishes actually to USE these Bill of Rights, they certainly would
have
reconsidered discontinuing them..."  And should we believe them?

For their past excercises, I plonked these guys five years ago; still, ya gotta
love 'em.

Mike