[pure-silver] Re: Where's the Silver?

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 22:08:32 -0700

Dave,

Bob is a close personal friend. I was just niggling a little. He's a great
guy, really outstanding photographer, and can take it! You should see what
he dishes out!!! I sort of thought he was baiting us.

Sorry I made it look like I/we were putting down Bob. It was in jest. And I
know I'll pay! On Alcatraz!

:-)

Jim