[pure-silver] Re: where to to house the new pure-silver

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:08:24 +0200

Ron Schwarz a écrit :
> 10:30 PM 9/9/2004 +0100, Rob Champagne wrote:
>

>>If there is an archive of posts such as this then I think that exactly the
>
> same functionality exists as for the old list and that makes me happy.
> Keep on archiving is what I say...
>
>>rob
>

> I'm filtering all pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx traffic to its own mailbox, and
> I can upload those files to my site on a monthly basis, but I'd need Jim's
> permission, since it's not my list.

No.
This mail traffic _was_ personally adressed to you... You are the sole
owner of it.
Of course letting other know private conversation content is bad
practice, but not by law...
Since you retain all due reference of who said this and where, no one
can argue it has not or that he retains copyright, this message having
got a huge diffusion...
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière