[pure-silver] Re: Was emulsion-to-go... Now: You can find examples in some pinhole books....

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:17:29 -0400

It seems that the logical, ultimate conclusion of all this is to drive
your van into a large garage, park it parallel to the doors, turn out
the lights, spray the van with emulsion, drill a small hole in the
door, then wait for a sunny day, station a blonde in a bikini (or one
of the Chipendales, your choice) outside the garage, and uncover the
hole. A little developer-water-fixer spraying and - voila! - an
eyestopping van!

-Bill