[pure-silver] WHAT IS LENS CLEANING FLUID?

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:11:28 -0400

DEAR LIST,

            Does anyone know the composition of lens cleaning fluid?  I am
tired of buying those stupid little bottles when they happen to show up in
Barbados.  It must be possible to mix my own.

            One of our local repair technicians uses glass cleaner (like
Windex) but I thought I had read that using something like that might damage
the coatings.  Soooooooooooooo, if anyone knows how to mix my own lens
cleaning fluid, please advise.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi