[pure-silver] Re: Update - Ektapan film found in holders

  • From: "rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 15:46:16 -0700

Dear David,

Regarding your new 4 x 5 work making your old 6 x 7 work look bad....do not
under any circumstances purchase an 8 x 10 camera and film holders and packet
of HP5. Refrain from developing the results in Rodinal and whatever you do do
not make contact prints.
Piece of mind is a valuable thing....

I'm currently on holiday in Melbourne and on my way to a photographic swap meet
where I will undoubtedly desire far more than I can afford and covet more than
I need, so you can see how good my advice is....

Uncle Dick