[pure-silver] Re: US supplier of Tetenal Mirasol 2000

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <BKarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 18:07:54 -0500

Hi again,

I find it curious there isn't one in North America and yet available in Europe.

Bogdan K.

On 03/02/2012 5:38 PM, BOB KISS wrote:

*DEA**R BOGDAN,*

* Same result as I got...that was why I was hoping someone might know of a US supplier.*

*                                                CHEERS!*

*                                                         BOB*

**