[pure-silver] Re: Tricks

  • From: John Bower <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:36:52 -0500

I have an electronic metronome in my darkroom, but haven't used it since I hung a cuckoo clock in there. It just tick-tocks away every second, but I really like the pulse idea.

--
John Bower
http://www.studioindiana.com/

On Nov 11, 2008, at 2:09 PM, Sauerwald Mark wrote:

A couple of 'tricks' that I use when out shooting:

I almost always wear a broad brimmed hat when out shooting, which can be held to block the lens from the sun in lieu of a lens-shade.

I shoot mostly large format, and often have long exposures. I do not wear a watch. I time my exposures with my pulse, if my pulse varies from 60 beats per minute by more than a stop, I am going to have problems!

Mark