[pure-silver] Re: Testing Washing with Selenium Toner 1+9

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:28:57 -0400

Thanks Richard. I wet the print by running water over the corner I was testing.
This was a practice print to test several things at once including a new
washing routine... so I'm not worried about the stains.

Residual silver? So that's testing for sufficient fixing then?
So to test my washing, I need to get some sodium sulfide.

Elias