[pure-silver] Re: Slight Threadjack --- Re: Re: Film Having A "Resurgence"

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

good point!  glad i work at home.
sometimes. :)

________________________________
From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, October 1, 2010 2:54:50 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Slight Threadjack --- Re: Re: Film Having A "Resurgence"

Eric, All -

When posting links here, it would be helpful if you could let us
know if the content is "Safe For Work".  I realize that what you
posted is art, but I happened to open it at work on brief lunch
break.  Had one of our HR folks walked by, I'd have probably gotten
a rather stern talking to (at least!).  The current corporate
culture is VERY sensitive to anything of this nature.

So, I would ask that when posting links like this, you folks
kindly mention it as "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work), so I can
remain employed and continue to buy film, paper, and chemistry.

I emphasize that I did not find the image objectionable in any way
(other than that you did it digitially :) but there are sensitivities
other than mine to consider ...

Now, back to your thread already in progress...