[pure-silver] Re: Sistan and Senior Moments

  • From: Russ Gorman <rusty57@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:21:22 -0700

I've had problems cleaning screens in the past because of small sink/ space limitations.

My sink is now bigger and has a spray hose.
Previously, after trying different things,
I finally settled on a bucket of hot water (2 gal to which I add 1 cup of bleach) and a clean cotton rag. Wearing rubber gloves,take the bucket and the screens outside and rub the bleach solution on both sides of the screens then take the garden hose and rinse them off thoroughly. once clean tap the screen frames against something hard to knock most of the water off so they will dry quickly.(less mineral build up and less dust collection.)

As for cold-tone and selenium, try the Oriental graded paper- Very cold and tones beautifully ( even colder) with selenium.

 Russ Gorman Photography
 Portland Oregon
<http://www.russgormanphotography.com>