[pure-silver] Single-weight paper (was Re: Another one...)

  • From: "Leigh Solland (on Webmail)" <solland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:21:14 -0700

Quoting bill h <vintagebill@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I am dismayed to find (so far) that it is impossible to find my favorite
> 8x10 paper, Polymax single weight glossy, no longer available. I usually buy
>
> one or two 500-sheet boxes a year -- you'd think that would be enough
> business. And I dislike double weight except for special purposes. Anyone
> have any ideas for substitutes, or suppliers?

I would also like to know what is available for single-weight paper.  I am
interested in doing some things with paper negatives, and I don't think double-
weight paper will work.

My local photo shop didn't have any single-weight paper at all, and offered me
a vague suggestion that maybe Kodak makes some.

Any suggestions, recommendations, ideas . . . ???

Thanks,
Leigh