[pure-silver] Re: Single Weight

  • From: "bill h" <vintagebill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:10:52 -0500

Ben,

I've ordered some of the double weight Polymax, and some single weight N
surface. I guess my approach is that most of my pictures are not worth the
double weight effort, and I have a feeling of freedom using "only" single
weight (much like loading my own film, which I also still do). Meanwhile I
am searching for an RC paper I can get comfortable with -- though getting
comfortable with any traditional products may be a contradiction in terms.

bill