[pure-silver] Re: SNOOPY TO THE RESCUE? HD Curve for Agfa Ortho 25

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 13:49:08 +0000

I too received a generous amount of film from Snoopy, and I dialled it in to a
developer designed by Jay DeFehr: I shoot at 10 Asa and process below developer
(which you have to mix yourself), for 15 minutes in a Patterson tank at 20degC.
I am quite happy with the results.

Good luck!

Best,

Cor

(no curve though)

Glycol             150 ml (heat to  50-600C)       75 ml
Phenidone       7g                                            3.5 g
Ascorbic acid 1g                                            0.5 g
Glycol to         200 ml                                     100 ml

sodium carbonate 20% solution

Dilute 1:1:100

#8) developer. This developer was designed Kodak Tech Pan film.

Regards, Jonathan