[pure-silver] Re: HD Curve for Agfa Ortho 25

  • From: <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:53:01 -0700

Marty

I imagine you would have to test the film using Rodinal at 200to1. I suspect
you might find the developer dilution could cause a problem, with not enough
developer to develop the film.

I used some high diluted developers in a rotary processor and I resorted to
nitrogen injection into the tank to stop developer failure due to
oxidization.

I found that increasing the dilution extended the development time and
flatten the curve. High dilution developers can cause irregular contrast
curves

You might consider Photographer's Formulary cat. #01-0080 Modified POTA
(Delagi #8) developer. This developer was designed Kodak Tech Pan film.

Regards, Jonathan