[pure-silver] Re: Ryuji's Wiki; Was: replenishing system (was re-using DDX)

  • From: "Per Ohstrom" <ohstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:03:01 +0200

Ryuji, your Wiki is Absolutly Great! A wealth of information for us silverados. Thank you for your work. I've been reading all morning, but now I have to go into the darkroom...

Per

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 02:38:49 +0200, Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://wiki.silvergrain.org/wiki/index.php/Replenishing_system

I might edit/add later, but only after a glass of Sangiovese and a
few shots of Absolut.