[pure-silver] Re: Rodinal in Montreal

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:01:25 -0400

<quote who=Richard Knoppow, date=[24/04/2006 19:13]/>

The following is a formula for a combination toner made of commercial toners. It is similar in results to Kodak Polytoner but is not the same.

Water                                 500.0 ml

KBT                                    80.0 ml

KRST                                   20.0 ml

Sodium Carbonate, monohydrated      40.0 grams

Water to make                        1.0 liter

Hmm, 30 minutes, is way too long for me to wait..

   But this formula is much quicker.. I might give it a try.

   Thanks Richard,

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca