[pure-silver] Re: Retiring... Selling it all on eBay

  • From: Robert Randall <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:23:40 -0500

If I run into anything that I think could benefit you without killing my
banking goals, I¹ll send you a PM.

Bob

From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 04:25:40 GMT
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Retiring... Selling it all on eBay

R:

Well done on your retirement.  I've been so employed for the last year or
so.

 I continue to be called upon to assist the few photo classes that remain.

What ever tools etc. you have laying about can be redirected to new homes.
35mm point and shoot (aka phd cameras) are always used by the little guys,
busted bodies provide rainy day opportunities for bored kids.

35mm and 120 b/w film and chemicals always welcome.  One school and two
former students are doing 4x5 while another is getting his MFA. in film
direction.

This week I've given away at least eleven 35mm cameras and a nice auto focus
24mm Nikkor with the admonition to "pay it forward."

In short, anything you have laying around that has become a trip hazard will
be most welcome.

Much thanks:    babaphoto@xxxxxxxx

Experience Boost Mobile®
Boost Mobile Offers Unlimited Plans W/Payments That Shrink-Shop Now!
 <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/51b94a12689544a126afast03duc>
BoostMobile.com
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/51b94a12689544a126afast03duc>