[pure-silver] Re: Retiring... Selling it all on eBay

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 04:25:40 GMT

R:
Well done on your retirement.  I've been so employed for the last year or so.
 I continue to be called upon to assist the few photo classes that remain.
What ever tools etc. you have laying about can be redirected to new homes.
35mm point and shoot (aka phd cameras) are always used by the little guys,
busted bodies provide rainy day opportunities for bored kids.
35mm and 120 b/w film and chemicals always welcome.  One school and two former
students are doing 4x5 while another is getting his MFA. in film direction.
This week I've given away at least eleven 35mm cameras and a nice auto focus
24mm Nikkor with the admonition to "pay it forward."
In short, anything you have laying around that has become a trip hazard will be
most welcome.
Much thanks:    babaphoto@xxxxxxxx
Experience Boost Mobile&#174
Boost Mobile Offers Unlimited Plans W/Payments That Shrink-Shop Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51b94a12689544a126afast03duc