[pure-silver] Reply from Foma re Kodak Filtration and Foma Papers

  • From: "Carl Radford" <carlradford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PureSilverNew" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:08:51 +0100

As promised - the reply from Foma. All the best Carl.

Dear Mr. Radford,

thank you for your e-mail.

The filters you are writing about could be used for Fomatone MG Classic
paper. The problem is we are not sure if they would be able to employ
the maximal scale of gradation offered by this type of paper.

Anyway we are going to test this and in case of positive results will
inform you.

Best regards,

Zuzana Koèová
Export dpt.