[pure-silver] Re: Pyrocat-HD with a Jobo CPE-2

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:03:53 -0700 (PDT)

I used to have the CPE 2+ and upgraded to a CPP.  I
still do sheet film on reels (I have no complaints),
as well as some 120 and 35mm.  Although I primarily
use traditional developers (HC-110 is my primary, some
D-76), I did go through a phase where I was doing Pyro
in the Jobo, using ABC Pyro with a bit of EDTA added
to the 'A' solution.