[pure-silver] Re: Pure Silver Negative Exchange Guidelines/Rules

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 21:15:14 +0000

No, it does not HAVE to be new.  In fact it might be better if we chose
something from our existing negatives that we knew
would be interesting to print.  Something that might offer each printer a
challenge.  Of course the negative would have to be one that you were willing
to have sent around the world in the mail and handled by multiple people...

I will probably try to get out this weekend and shoot something.  I've got some
notes from a recent ride I took with some other photographer friends of
interesting stuff.  I was shooting 35mm and Panoramic formats that day.  I
could probably go back there weather permitting this weekend and come up with
something worthwhile.  If that does not work then I will dig something out of
the library that meets the above criteria and start printing.

Speedy

From: dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Pure Silver Negative Exchange Guidelines/Rules
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:44:36 -0700
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 7, 2009, at 13:44, Dennis wrote:

That works for me.  Can everyone make a new photograph and print it in the
space of a month.  Maybe the photo doesn't have to be new?Dennis

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/