[pure-silver] Re: Pictures of my darkroom

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:43:35 -0500

It looks very "lab like" but I'd say a bit too tidy. ; ) Where are the piles
of negs waiting to be printed? Stacks of paper boxes?  Oh just saw the neg
boxes under the screens.

The sink is a bit too short for my printing style.  It looks like you are
limited to three trays and a wash. You may also want to reconsider having
your air filtration unit blowing over your developing area.  I would mount
it on a wall or shelf blowing out between the enlarger table and the sink;
drawing air away from the enlarger and blowing clean air out toward the
drying screens.

Are those florescent lights? Make sure the after glow doesn't fog your film.
Does the counter drop for larger print? That is where you might need a black
paint job; the sides of the drop down interior.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226