[pure-silver] Re: Pictures of my darkroom

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:37:29 +0200

I like it. Extremely organized and tidy. A clean work area like this must
raise the enthusiasm to print. Good prints rarely come from messy darkrooms.
I second the comment about the white paint behind and left to the enlarger.
Try to hang some black cloth there to see, if it would make a difference (it
should). Otherwise, very good layout. I'm impressed.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com