[pure-silver] Photography in Public Places

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:45:44 -0400

NYFA (NY Foundation for the Arts) has an online article about what is, and
is not, lawful to photograph in NYC.  Know your rights!!  Please go to:

http://www.nyfa.org/level3.asp?id=288&fid=6&sid=17

Adrienne Moumin

Rarity increases value only because of convention.

Even food becomes valuable only when there is not enough of it -- as soon as
there is too much of it, we immolate herds of cattle and let warehouses of
grain rot.

-RUSSELL SMITH
(excerpted from TheGlobeandMail.com, 9/2/03)