[pure-silver] PMK question?

  • From: Steve Nicholls <gl1500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:05:10 +1030

Using PMK how long is safe in a weak stop bath and what is the maximum time allowed in the fixer. I use a rapid fix [Agefix] without a hardener.

I process in BTZS tubes with excellent even results but for multiple tubes it is convenient to let the tubes sit in the stop bath until all films at the different times have been developed.

If you are using BTZS tubes with PMK I would be interested to know your methodology.

Steve