[pure-silver] Re: Opinions on chemistry longevity

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:16:52 +0800

Dear Jeffrey,

     I don't think Rodinal ever dies. I bet if someone came up with a bottle
of it from the 1930's that it would still develop film.

    At the other end of the time scale, have you bought any Polaroid sheet
film lately? I suspect it is moribund when packaged and mummified when it
reaches my dealer here in Perth. It frustrates me because the MF instant
packs I use to test exposure with my Hasselblad are made by Fuji and they
always work perfectly. If only I could get 4 x 5 sheet in Fuji....

    Uncle Dick