[pure-silver] Old (very old) but already exposed film!

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:32:10 +0200

Does anyone have some experience with this?

I have been given some very old B&W 120 film (<1950?), which has been
exposed but never was developed. One is labeled ?Adox R17¹, some are just
called ?Perutz¹, and one is called ?Agfa L Isopan¹. The owner assures me
that the content is of considerable importance to her and her family. I like
to give it a try and develop it for her, but I only have ID-11 and Rodinal
at the moment.

What is the best way to handle this? Any special treatment?

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com