[pure-silver] Re: Old roll of E6 update

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:00:15 -0500

Old E6 film, exposed will have POOR latent image stability and can go clear.
If exposed and it sat around for years, you will never see black, but faded
blue black if you are lucky. If it was exposed and then subject to extreme
temp, anything is possible. If the edges are clear, no frame numbers the
film itself is off in my experience.  A good test to do is run a known good
film stock with the great unknown.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9