[pure-silver] Nova 8x10 Slot Processor

  • From: Ritab19106@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:58:36 EDT

From: Ritab19106@xxxxxxx
Full-name: Ritab19106
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:43:22 EDT
Subject: Nova 8x10 Slot Processor
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--part2_a0.17098861.2e7ca66a_boundary

I am looking to purchase the bare bones Nova 8x10 slot processor (may have
been called "trimate" or "quadtone").  It has three slots and no heating
element.  I used to have one -- for which I paid well under $100 new -- and
loaned it
to a friend who has since passed away.

When I tried to purchase a new one, I discovered that Nova only makes a "new
improved" version, with the new expensive price of approximately $230.  None
are for sale on eBay.  Does anyone have one they'd like to sell, or any other
suggestions for obtaining one at a more affordable price?

Thanks,

Rita

--part2_a0.17098861.2e7ca66a_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am looking to purchase the bare b=
ones Nova 8x10 slot processor (may have been called "trimate" or "quadtone")=
.&nbsp; It has three slots and no heating element.&nbsp; I used to have one=20=
-- for which I paid well under $100 new -- and loaned it to a friend who has=
 since passed away.<BR>
<BR>
When I tried to purchase a new one, I discovered that Nova only makes a "new=
 improved" version, with the new expensive price of approximately $230.&nbsp=
; None are for sale on eBay.&nbsp; Does anyone have one they'd like to sell,=
 or any other suggestions for obtaining one at a more affordable price?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
Rita</FONT></HTML>