[pure-silver] Re: Mamiya NC1000 shutter advance lever prob

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 02:02:51 GMT

Derek:
If you are at a loss for what to do with your classic camera, give it to us.
I'm working with the children of migrant farm workers in the rather remote
camps and villages, doing photography. In return the kids help me with my
Spanish.  Also the moms give be good thing to eat!
I'm a recently retired teacher with a bad reputation among  administration
superiors.  I mention this because on of my sienna nei colleagues told me that
being seen proximate to me would be like falling on his sword.
He did get promoted assistant to the supreme being.
be well, you've been warned, helping my Wascals can be detrimental.
babaphoto@xxxxxxxx

Refinance Now at 2.38%
$150,000 DYNAMICREGION mortgage $583mo. Fast & Easy Quotes! (3.23%APR)
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ff7990f8a217190f77f1st54duc