[pure-silver] Re: Kodak Anti-foam B

  • From: Martin Jangowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:18:18 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Eric Neilsen Photography wrote:

Jim, Let me think over night on that one. I remember it to be something
simple. We used to put it in the E6, but I stopped on the advise of Kodak
rep Pete Wooly. Sodium Carbonate?

Sodium carbonate is a medium strong alkali and certainly not used. The usual chemical against foaming is silicon dioxide, chemically inert and working physically. Widely used for infants with flatulence, in Germany known as "Sab Simplex".

Grüße aus Hohenlohe,

        Martin Jangowski

| Martin Jangowski                         E-Mail: Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|                        Netzwerke und Multimedia                     |
| Voice: +49 7946/940790                         Fax: +49 7946/940791 |
| Snail Mail: Von-Olnhausen Str. 4            74626 Bretzfeld Germany |