[pure-silver] Introduction + Polypan film

  • From: Horváth Krisztián <hkcs@xxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:32:11 +0200

Hello for everyone!

Let me introduce myself on this list. I'm Krisztian Horvath from Hungary, reading this list for a while. Photography became my favourite hobby some years ago, and in the last two or three years I shot b&w most of the time. I use Pentax system with two bodies and some lenses, and I hope that soon I will finish my self-made 9x12cm LF view camera too.

Also I have a question to you. A friend of mine recently ordered a 90m roll of Polypan F, ISO 50 film for me. Does anyone have any experience with this film? I plan to develop it either in Rodinal or FX-1, but if you have suggestions regarding any other developer I'll give a try.

Regards, Chris.