[pure-silver] Re: Intensifying Negatives

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:17:13 +0100

Hi Richard,

Yesterday I tried intensification with In-5 (which contains Metol and relative
low Sulfite), it seems to have worked ok, I still have to print and compair
though. Selenium is indeed recomanded, but that is pretty final, ie you cannot
try bleach and redevelop afterwards, and people seem to report ½-1 grade boost
at most. I also agree that when there is no information in the shadows, you
cannot bring it back. Luckily that is not the case.

So I'll print this weekend, and if the IN-5 silver intensification was not
enough I can always try bleach and Pyro redevelop.

Best,

Cor