[pure-silver] Re: Infrared, Welcome Doug Smith

  • From: "Doug Smith" <dsmithmjc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:18:52 -0700

Hi Laurence,
Becky (B-L) says to say sorry I took so long but I'm not a great e-mailer -
very interested but unfortunately busy with teaching (more than actually
practicing photography).  Anyway, thanks for the info; I was unaware that
the film can be used as the filter that blocks out light but lets in
infrared. I'll share this with my students and try it out.
Doug