[pure-silver] Re: Ilford 2150 machine emits Ammonia??

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:55:38 -0500

If the machine were mine, I'd run some water in it for several days at temp
to help make sure that the pumps, lines and switches were all running
smoothly. After that much time sitting, the strangest things can happen.
Water is much less likely to give you fits if you have leaks, etc from pumps
and tank seats.

I have not seen that machine, but did you make sure that ALL the bleach was
drained from the machine? Good luck.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9